Track Miles: 42
Interchanges: BNSF (Corpus Christi, Texas); Kansas City Southern (Corpus Christi, Texas); Union Pacific (Corpus Christi, Texas)
Commodities: Aggregates, Brick and Cement, Chemicals, Ethanol, Food and Feed Products, Machinery, Minerals and Stone, Petroleum Products, Wind Generation Equipment
Railcar Storage Available: No
Founded by G&W in 1997
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
CCPN 6006-5 Extended Asset Use (Effective February 17, 2017)CCPN 7006-6 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective February 17, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective April 3, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsCCPN 6006-4 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)CCPN 7006-5 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 1, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective February 16, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.com
G&W Coastal Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Al AbruzzeseGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(717) 793-3672Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Kevin PhillipsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
Corpus Christi Terminal Railroad Contacts
Corpus Christi Terminal Railroad, Inc.
P.O. Box 1541
Corpus Christi, TX 78403Emergency Phone Number(800) 800-2203
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgBilling Questions:email@example.comGeneral Manager: Donnie VincentGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 596-7794Vice President, Safety and Compliance:Mike ErwinGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 220-1110Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.