How to Get a RailConnect Account
- Request a new RailConnect account here
- You will need to fill out an application for each individual / user that needs access
- We do NOT recommend companies share usernames. Accounts can have multiple users with access to all the same information
- Individual credentials will prevent delays when accounts need to be reset. Additionally, individual credentials will give companies visibility to what user is submitting information
- Once you are done, click “Save” at the top right to submit the application to us.
- You will receive an email from WabtecOne@wabtec.com with a link to finalize your account setup within 24 hours (please whitelist this address).
- Email email@example.com with questions about your account. Click here for training material.
Through RailConnect, customers can track, manage and administer shipments.
New RailConnect (RVP) Platform:
Existing RailConnect (ShipperConnect) Platform:
Password Resets and Account Inactivity
- You can reset your own password by clicking on “Forgot Password” and following the prompts.
- Accounts are purged for inactivity
- If you do not log in to RailConnect for 90 days, your account will be automatically locked
- If you do not log in to RailConnect for 150 days, your account will be removed
- If your account has been purged, you will need to reapply for a new one by following the process 4-step process above.
Customer Success Stories
On May 10, 2022, the first Kiamichi Railroad (KRR) train arrived at Tyson Foods’ new $65 million “mega” feed mill in McNab, Arkansas – marking the culmination of a multi-year project for both companies.
While Genesee & Wyoming’s Columbus & Ohio River Rail Road (CUOH) has been an important part of transportation logistics for many customers across central and eastern Ohio for nearly two decades, the coronavirus pandemic further emphasized that role. Two customers served by the railroad produce essential products, including cleaners and disinfectants as well as pharmaceuticals and nutritional therapeutics.
When Sweetener Supply Corp., a Brookfield, Illinois-based manufacturer and marketer of food-grade ingredients, identified a need for a new production facility, it chose a site along G&W’s Toledo, Peoria & Western Railway (TPW) in White County, Indiana.