A legacy more than 100 years old
Employees of G&W subsidiaries are part of a legacy that is more than 100 years old. Over that history, the company has developed a tradition of excellence and integrity. Employees are directly empowered to uphold that reputation by helping to carry out our Core Purpose and realize our Core Values.
Working for a G&W Company
- The number-one priority is safety.
- The company has a history of consistent, long-term growth.
- With more than 100 railroads in North America and Europe, there are extensive opportunities for career development and personal or professional growth.
- We offer competitive benefits packages.
Career opportunities with our company are diverse.
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Locomotive Engineer
- Equipment Operator
- Track Laborer
- Structural Engineer
- Locomotive Electrician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Administrative and Management (Operations, Safety, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Real Estate, Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, Human Resources and Internships)
View all open positions on our Job Board below.