If your facility does not have a rail spur or is not located on one of our railroads, you can still take advantage of G&W’s service and freight rail economics via one of our transload locations.
How do I get started?
- Use the Transloading button on the map below to see where we can serve you.
- Click on an individual transload terminal to find a designated G&W salesperson and let us assist you in exploring possibilities and providing rates.
- Gather the following information, if known, for when you talk to a G&W representative:
- Origin city and state of shipment
- Shipper name
- Destination city and state of shipment
- Consignee name
- Commodity name and STCC
- Quantity to be shipped
- Start and end dates of shipments
- Party paying freight
- Special handling needs