Track Miles: 17
Interchanges: CSX (Wilmington, N.C.)
Commodities: Chemicals, Farm and Food Products, Forest Products, Pulp and Paper, Petroleum Products, Steel
Railcar Storage Available: No
Acquired by G&W in 2005
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
WTRY 6006-5 Extended Asset Use (Effective February 17, 2017)WTRY 7006-7 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective March 7, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective April 3, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsWTRY 6006-4 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)WTRY 7006-6 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 1, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective February 16, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)Coastal Region Fuel Surcharge Freight Tariff 9004 Cancellation Notice (Effective April 30, 2017)
Procedures and Application
Restrictions apply, prior to submitting application contact Regional Manager.Procedures and Application
When working within the railroad right of way or for personal use of grade crossings applicants are required to obtain and provide proof of Railroad Protective Liability Insurance.Insurance Requirements
Mary Cole Manager - Real Estate
Real Estate Department
Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
13901 Sutton Park Dr., S., Suite 160
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
G&W Coastal Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Al AbruzzeseGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(717) 793-3672Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Kevin PhillipsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
Wilmington Terminal Railroad Contacts
Wilmington Terminal Railroad, Limited Partnership
1717 Woodbine Street
Wilmington, NC 28401Emergency Phone Number(800) 757-7387 Ext. 403
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.comBilling Questions:firstname.lastname@example.orgGeneral Manager: Billy TuckerGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(910) 343-0461Vice President, Safety and Compliance:Mike ErwinGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 220-1110Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.