Track Miles: 4
Interchanges: CSX (Ohio Junction, Ohio); Norfolk Southern (North Warren, Ohio); The Youngstown Belt Railroad (North Warren, Ohio)
Commodities: Plastics, Steel
Railcar Storage Available: No
Acquired by G&W in 2008
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
WTRM 6006-2 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)WTRM 7006-2 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 1, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective February 5, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective April 3, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsWTRM 6006-1 Extended Asset Use (Effective October 3, 2014)WTRM 7006-1 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective October 3, 2014)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective October 3, 2014)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)
Procedures and Application
Restrictions apply, prior to submitting application contact Regional Manager.
When working within the railroad right of way or for personal use of grade crossings applicants are required to obtain and provide proof of Railroad Protective Liability Insurance.
Chris Layman Manager - Real Estate
Real Estate Department
Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
13901 Sutton Park Dr., S., Suite 160
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
G&W Northeast Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Ed FoleyGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(585) 463-3302Assistant Vice President, Emerging Markets:Ryan FischerGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.(412) 310-6322
Warren & Trumbull Railroad Contacts
The Warren & Trumbull Railroad Company
47849 Papermill Road
Coshocton, OH 43812Emergency Phone Number(800) 733-0026
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.comGeneral Manager: Brian McClainOhio Central Railroad, Inc.
(740) 202-7154Director, Safety and Compliance:Randy PerryGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(513) 310-4852Manager, Sales:Greg ArnoldGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(740) 610-7717Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.