Track Miles: 24
Interchanges: CSX (Norfolk, Va.); Norfolk Southern (Norfolk, Va.)
Commodities: Chemicals, Intermodal Containers
Railcar Storage Available: No
Acquired by G&W in 1996
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
CWRY 6006-3 Extended Asset Use (Effective February 17, 2017)CWRY 7006-8 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective February 17, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective April 3, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsCWRY 6006-2 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)CWRY 7006-7 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 1, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective February 16, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)
Procedures and Application
Restrictions apply, prior to submitting application contact Regional Manager.Procedures and Application
When working within the railroad right of way or for personal use of grade crossings applicants are required to obtain and provide proof of Railroad Protective Liability Insurance.Insurance Requirements
Mary Cole, Manager-Real Estate
Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
13901 Sutton Park Dr. South, Ste. 160
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Phone: (904) 900-6302
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
G&W Coastal Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Al AbruzzeseGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(717) 793-3672Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Kevin PhillipsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
Commonwealth Railway Contacts
Commonwealth Railway, Incorporated
2594 Sportsman Blvd.
Suffolk, VA 23434Emergency Phone Number(800) 800-2203
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.comBilling Questions:firstname.lastname@example.orgGeneral Manager: Jason WoodsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(757) 538-1200Vice President, Safety and Compliance:Mike ErwinGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 220-1110Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.