Track Miles: 14
Interchanges: CSX (Ohio Junction, Ohio); Norfolk Southern (Youngstown, Ohio); The Warren & Trumbull Railroad (North Warren, Ohio); Youngstown & Austintown Railroad (Youngstown, Ohio)
Commodities: Aggregates, Steel
Railcar Storage Available: No
Acquired by G&W in 2008
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
YB 6006-2 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)YB 7006-4 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective October 17, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective April 3, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsYB 6006-1 Extended Asset Use (Effective October 3, 2014)YB 7006-3 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 26, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective February 5, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)
Procedures and Application
Restrictions apply, prior to submitting application contact Regional Manager.
When working within the railroad right of way or for personal use of grade crossings applicants are required to obtain and provide proof of Railroad Protective Liability Insurance.
Chris Layman Manager - Real Estate
Real Estate Department
Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
13901 Sutton Park Dr., S., Suite 160
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.com
G&W Northeast Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Ed FoleyGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(585) 463-3302Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Ryan FischerGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.(412) 310-6322
Youngstown Belt Railroad Contacts
The Youngstown Belt Railroad Company
47849 Papermill Road
Coshocton, OH 43812Emergency Phone Number(800) 733-0026
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgGeneral Manager: Brian McClainOhio Central Railroad, Inc.
(740) 202-7154Director, Safety and Compliance:Randy PerryGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(513) 310-4852Manager, Sales:Greg ArnoldGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(740) 610-7717Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.