Track Miles: 39
Interchanges: BNSF (Galveston, Texas); Union Pacific (Galveston, Texas)
Commodities: Chemicals, Food and Feed Products, Machinery, Pulp and Paper, Wind Generation Equipment
Railcar Storage Available: No
Acquired by G&W in 2005
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
GVSR 6006-3 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)GVSR 7006-6 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective June 5, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective April 3, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsGVSR 6006-2 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2015)GVSR 7006-5 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective March 9, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective February 16, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)Coastal Region Fuel Surcharge Freight Tariff 9004 (Effective January 1, 2015)
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
G&W Coastal Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Russ SmitleyGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 900-6270Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Kevin PhillipsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
Galveston Railroad Contacts
Galveston Railroad, L.P.
P.O. Box 1108
Galveston, TX 77553Emergency Phone Number(800) 757-7387 Ext. 403
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.comBilling Questions:firstname.lastname@example.orgGeneral Manager: Donnie VincentThe Bay Line Railroad, L.L.C.
(904) 596-7794Vice President, Safety and Compliance:Mike ErwinGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
Vice President, Port Sales:Gary BrownGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(912) 964-5337Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.