Track Miles: 82
Interchanges: CSX (Cincinnati, Ohio and North Bend, Ohio); Indiana & Ohio Railway (Cincinnati, Ohio); Norfolk Southern (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Commodities: Aggregates, Automobiles, Chemicals, Metals
Railcar Storage Available: No
Acquired by G&W in 2012
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
CIND 6006-18 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)CIND 6007-6 Extended Asset Use - Unit Trains (Effective February 3, 2015)CIND 7006-16 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 1, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective April 3, 2016)Expired Tariff Information DocumentsCIND 6006-17 Extended Asset Use (Effective February 3, 2015)CIND 6007-5 Extended Asset Use - Unit Trains (Effective January 1, 2015)CIND 7006-15 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective February 3, 2015)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective February 5, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)Ohio Valley Region Fuel Surcharge Freight Tariff 9004 Cancellation Notice (Effective April 30, 2017)CIND 9002 C Fuel Surcharge (Effective May 1, 2013)
HDF Avg. Price
Cents Per Gallon
Procedures and Application
Restrictions apply, prior to submitting application contact Regional Manager.Procedures and Application
When working within the railroad right of way or for personal use of grade crossings applicants are required to obtain and provide proof of Railroad Protective Liability Insurance.Insurance Requirements
Chris Layman Manager - Real Estate
Real Estate Department
Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
13901 Sutton Park Dr., S., Suite 160
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.com
G&W Midwest Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Marty PohlodGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(614) 479-1673Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Ryan FischerGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.(412) 310-6322
Central Railroad of Indiana Contacts
The Central Railroad Company of Indiana
2856 Cypress Way
Cincinnati, OH 45212Emergency Phone Number(800) 979-4958
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgBilling Questions:email@example.comGeneral Manager: Charles E. McBrideIndiana & Ohio Railway Company
(513) 682-4641Director, Safety and Compliance (East):Derick MannGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(614) 479-1657Manager, Sales:Mark DarrowGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(260) 415-0846Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.