Track Miles: 6
Interchanges: CSX (Aliquippa, Pa.)
Commodities: Cement, Metals, Plastics, Sand
Railcar Storage Available: Yes
Acquired by G&W in 2008
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
AOR 6006-3 Extended Asset Use (Effective July 1, 2017)AOR 7006-4 Switching and Accessorial Services Cancellation Notice (Effective June 30, 2017)Northeast Region Tariff 7006-3 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective July 1, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective April 3, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Northeast Reagion (Effective July 1, 2017)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsAOR 6006-2 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)AOR 7006-3 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective October 17, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective February 5, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)
Procedures and Application
Restrictions apply, prior to submitting application contact Regional Manager.
When working within the railroad right of way or for personal use of grade crossings applicants are required to obtain and provide proof of Railroad Protective Liability Insurance.
Chris Layman Manager - Real Estate
Real Estate Department
Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
13901 Sutton Park Dr., S., Suite 160
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Class 1 Connections
Total Storage (# Spots)
Contact Jim Krach at (904) 900-6290 or James.Krach@gwrr.com.
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
G&W Northeast Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Ed FoleyGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(585) 463-3302Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Ryan FischerGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.(412) 310-6322
Aliquippa & Ohio River Railroad Contacts
The Aliquippa & Ohio River Railroad Co.
47849 Papermill Road
Coshocton, OH 43812Emergency Phone Number(800) 733-0026
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.comGeneral Manager: Brian McClainOhio Central Railroad, Inc.
(740) 202-7154Director, Safety and Compliance:Jared RishelGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(814) 249-3040Manager, Sales:Greg ArnoldGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(740) 610-7717Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.